Thursday, December 06, 2007

WOW!

I am really overwhelmed with all the congratulatory wishes that we received through my last blog. I have tried to respond to each one separately, but if I have not, here it is ...

THANK YOU!!

I am very touched that people have de-lurked! Please continue to de-lurk and leave me comments - regardless of whether or not I am engaged. Hee hee!

In the near-future I will once again bore you with my knitting tales, since I have many finished projects to boast about. Unfortunately the lighting, (and my complexion) have been ridiculously ugly as of late, so I have not wanted to take pictures.

Also in the near - and not-so-near future, you will also be bored by my Spain tales. We had a wonderful time, and saw so many interesting things (most of the time while I was wearing both an engagement gift and my Kusha Kusha Shawl).

Thanks again to all of my blog-friends! I am sincerely touch
ed.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Yeah! Spain tales! Can't wait.

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Just call me Ruby said...

Congratulations. I hope you'll both be very very happy. And can't wait to hear about Spain. My favourite place.

3:50 PM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

Congrats again! Wishing you happy holidays with your fiance :)

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Happy Christmas. Have a great time and see you in the new year with lots of knitterly news!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Lucia said...

hola!!!
Viste que bonito patron!!
pero me estoy rompiendo el coco con una parte de las instrucciones, es que el inglés no es mi fuerte. Tal vez mirando las fotos me de cuenta. En el blog dejé el link por si a alguien le dan ganas de hacerselo.
Dios mío no paro de sorprenderme con Ravelry, es una fuente inagotable de recursos, ideas y de gente que teje!!!!
Muchos cariños, Lucia

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in Mexico when you announced your engagement and completely missed it (I use ravelry to keep up on my blogs)! ¡Felicidades!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home