Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Day 1 down.

I passed up on some wine last night. I never pass up on wine. ever.ever.ever. Does this mean that I more committed this time?

Let's hope so cause I caught sight of my tummie at Body Pump today and it scared me half to death. It probably scared other people half to death too.

Today was a better workout day. I ran 6.5 miles after BP. It was not as much as I wanted to do, or as fast as I wanted to do it, but I WILL TAKE IT!

hardest part (besides no wine) is that I have to cook Tony dinner, and he likes nice rich food (as do I) and he does not gain an ounce when he eats this. It is hard to make and not eat. But I will do it!!

I will be at work late tonight. LOVE working in Finance and having to close out the month. :( Our reporting tool has been down and the reports that were supposed to be ready at 11 am will now not be ready until after 4. UGH!

Which means I will def miss the Biggest Loser premiere. Yes, I am addicted to that show too (there really isn't a show I am NOT addicted to). But watching these people loose weight makes me realize how powerful the mind is. Whatever you set your mind to , you can do, as long as you are dedicated and committed.


I know I don't have many readers out there - but if anyone reads this - do you know of any good low-carb, low-fat recipe sites? I have a feeling salads are going to get super boring, super fast.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Gratzee said...

Best of luck with your new diet! I can highly recommend the weight watchers recipes. I've been on WW for about 2.5 years and lost 40 pounds in about 4 months cooking their recipes. Recipes include fish, steak, chicken...veggie sides. If you are interested I'll share a few of my favs with you. Totally understand the salad thing!

Bummer on the wine...I'm a wine lover too...maybe just cut back to a glass every once in a while! It's not that many calories!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Lomes is BACK! Yay! You know what you, you should give Ava her present before her friends arrive and then she can wear your creation....although, I did promise she could wear her Dora shirt. But maybe if we say you made it and it would make you SO HAPPY? Just a thought. Love you!

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Holly said...

It is so nice to see you blogging again. Have you checked out Sparkpeople? It is a great way to track your activities/eating and they have a food database, for whatever you are craving or needing :)

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home